Wednesday, 3 December 2014

London Trip

During late October this year, me and my best friend (Ron) decided we'll go visit London...
 For a week..
It was such an amazing experience, so much fun and we lived together for a week without wanting to kill each other, I think that's an achievement!
Although I have been to London before, and so has she, I don't think we've ever experienced it like that before. There's a few things I learnt about London that I didn't know before and it was so so fun visiting all the touristy places! Here's some pictures from out week away :)
 Art Galleries are so much fun!
(wearing: H&M Dress, TK Maxx boots, New Look Jacket, Primark Bag, H&M Rings)


This is only a few pictures but London is awesome but strange, I never thought I would ever be on a bus at 2am! I would have never thought that art galleries are so much fun and so nice!
I would never have thought that I would fall in love with a city!
So beautiful!

See you later :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great travel photos! I love London so much! You have a nice blog, keep sharing!

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will definitely check your blog out :)

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to go to London, looks so beautiful! :)
    Could you check out my blog if you have the time? xx
    http://convoygloss.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a really wonderful time! I just went to london this past weekend actually. What a fabulous city :)

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete