Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Dream a Little Dream...

Lately my dreams are much clearer plus I actually have them!
Seems like no biggie to you but to me it's a shock! I've not had many dreams in a long time and now that I do I can remember them so well it's unbelievable.. and scary at times!
So far I've had 3 very clear dreams over a short period of time, at most times I wake up confused, in tears or still thinking I'm in that dream.
I try to write them down as soon as I wake up but two of them were so confusing that I actually couldn't describe it in words, so there's probably not much point for me trying to describe something you wouldn't be able to understand hah. 
So I will tell you about the dream I had today..

So, I was walking down a road and through some bushes be he seemed to be pointing something at me, my eyesight wasn't great but just in case I hid behind some other bushes across the road. I see he's still pointing it at me so I start to run, he's running after me, I turn a corner and before I know it he's there, gun to my temple and I screamed "Why me? What have I done" he tells me to shut up and tells me that all teenagers are the same, he tells me about a hate tweet about him. I scream to him "but I wasn't me sir! I don't even use Twitter, all I want is to go home safely" he laughs to that and tells me he doesn't care, that we're all the same. He turns away to get a piece of paper out of somewhere and I decide to run. I run as fast as I can, keeping in mind how very out of shape I am, my throat hurts, I'm so out of breath. Then I hear him shout "oi bitch", I look behind and he's running after me, he's aiming his gun at me and he shoots a couple of shots. I'm not sure if I'm shot, I ache all over from running and regret that I haven't started jogging before. I go past an area of houses, knocking violently on every door while running away I scream "help" on the top of my lungs. I try running in zig zags so that I don't get shot, still screaming help.

 I see a man drive around the corner, he stops, I get in the car and scream go go go, he drives off fast and confused. He shouts "where now?!?" I scream back , in tears " i don't know, I don't know!" So he drives me to the hospital, confused and not knowing why, I go along with it... Maybe he thinks I need psychological help? Yeah I think so, must be that. We arrive at A&E, he helps me out the car, I thank him like 10 times and a nurse takes me away. I'm still shaking and I feel a sharp pain in my side, must be a stitch from all that running, I never ran so fast in my life. The nurse looks calms but moves fast, I try to tell her what's happened but he's not listening. I tell her to call the police, that he needs to be locked away, he's gonna kill other people but  the nurse reassures me that's everything is okay now. I'm on a wheelchair now, a doctor sees me as I shake uncontrollably, I'm still out of breath and I feel faint... He tells me to close my eyes, so I do... Probably a way of calming me down I think to myself. Then I feel a pinch in my arm, and by the time I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and I was falling asleep. I woke up in a hospital cloak, I hear my mum say it looks terrible, the doctor reassures her that it'll be okay.. I'm confused I try to get up but my side hurts so much that I can't. I look down and see a bandage, loads of blood on it and realize that I must have been shot, how have I not noticed? I press the wound and blood dribbles through the bandage, too much blood and I faint. 
This is when I woke up.

When I woke up, I felt like the dream was real life. Everything was so accurate, my poor fitness, my bad eyesight and my disgust to blood. I thought it was interesting once I looked back at it and read it through. Maybe, if I'll have anymore dreams I'll post them on here.. like a dream diary, that would be cool! 

Anyway, bye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment