Thursday, 27 September 2012

Hi!




General about me...
Hi my name's Paula, I'm 17.
Proud vegetarian since 9th March 2014
Hey! What's up?
So this blog is getting used again, after blowing all the dust off, I am now ready!
Watching films and looking at pictures is generally all I do in my spare time apart from all the piles of work I have to do for college.. You feel me?
Ask me about my views on society and media today and I will go on for hours.. Sorry!
I hope to enjoy a mix of everything, opinions, outfit of the day, fashion on a budget and some vegetarian lifestyle stuff.. You know, the usual jazz ;)
See for yourself though, don't just take my word for it!


Enjoy xx


 __.--~~.,-.__
   `~-._.-(`-.__`-.
           \    `~~`
      .--./ \
     /#   \  \.--.
     \    /  /#   \
     '--'   \    /
           '--'


1 comment: